7.02.2010

I remember....those days....

-REMINISCING...BIG TIME...This is a copied post entitled "2.12.2009 & 2.13.2009"
.....Def not for minors...

Things change. People change. Circumstances change...I've changed. He's changed.

I think everything happens for a reason. People waltz in & out of our lives for a reason. Some people stay for a season, and juuuust when you are thinking that they are about to make their grand exit, you find out that they are coming back around--for a second go...

He made his way down here and told me he wanted to make Valentine's Day special. The thought of being in his presence again made me anxious. When I was with him, I could tell he was frustrated with me and my actions. Those SAME actions he hated when I was 18. I could tell he was confused. How could I claim to be different in my adult life, and act the same as I did when I was 18? I assumed the thoughts brewing in his brain were probably a little harsh. This, to me, was kind of funny, because he checked me on that shit as soon as we made our way back to my house. His tone was mean and sarcastic, and my response to every single question was "I don't know"...I had no answer for my actions or lack thereof.

I laid on the couch watching the Celtics game while he sat on the opposite end probably still feeling some sort of resentment towards spending his time with me. He started to chuckle which was crazy...and he said the silliest thing, "I have to ask you a question in about 20 minutes..." I'm tryin to figure out why he felt the need to time his question or tell me that he had a question...

Not a whole 20 minutes later, he tells me that he is just going to key the question into his cell phone and let me read it. He types...He hands me the phone...I read...My face gets flushed...My lips part and form a smile...I start to giggle...The question: Can I eat you?

--screech--

That question wasn't worthy of a response. My soul says yes, but my brain says "if you have to ask, it's a NO."

Long story short...The game ends...I catch up on the Grey's Anatomy I recorded before we got to my house, and after a while, we both get sleepy. We crawl into my bed. We make small talk...I hear nothing but his voice, the nervous beat of my heart--ringing loudly in my ears, might I add--the whir of my ceiling fan, and the loud hum of the space heater sitting on my dresser to accomodate my visitor who surprisingly was cold...Silence fills the room. He shifts...Another question: why is this so loud? My response: "Umm...What are you talking about...? Why is what loud?" He did not respond--instead, he shifts again, his index finger meets my lips and it is followed by his lips. And that was all I needed...That sent me back in time...Back to December 2003.

I kissed him back...feeling like his lips were the best thing in MY world at the time. I remember pulling away from him for just a moment. Even though I knew what was about to happen was going to bring me physical satisfaction, my heart wasn't ready. One month ago, I lost a piece of my heart. I really had fallen in love with someone who wasn't for me, and for some reason, he was lingering in my bedroom on Thursday night--but ONLY for a moment.

I know that he initiated things, but I felt like I needed to be a little less submissive for just a moment and take matters into my own hands, and showcase my talent. It's not my favorite thing, but I'm pretty good at it, and I know how appreciated it...I know he appreciated how eager I was to take him in my mouth. I had forgotten how great the shape of his penis was. And just bobbing up and down on the head of his penis and circling my tongue around that little part riiiight under the head was exciting and stimulating, and I was filled with anticipation.

For a moment everything was a blur. I don't remember anything else except for his head being between my thighs. I don't remember anything else except for him holding my legs back and pleasing me for what seemed like a short eternity. I can't remember anything else...for a moment. i don't know when my robe came off...i don't remember when it was that he stopped kissing my most sensitive set of lips and my ass, unwrapped that condom, came back up over me and slid inside...I just remember the most amazing penetration. I don't remember how many strokes it took me to forget my previous lover. I don't remember exactly how many seconds passed before my breathing became labored and my eyes rolled back in my head and the moan grew in my belly and damn near overtook every other sound in the room.

I remember how he stroked. How aggressive he was. How quiet I was trying to be. I recall, in my mind right now, how I released my inhibitions and went with what was happening. I remember when, in a tussle of switching positions, he found my spot and made me do what I had NEVER done before. He took the idea of having multiple orgasms and gave me clarity on the whole thing. He had my legs up and back, he was standing and had me on the edge of the bed and he found her...And when I told him that he was on my spot, he had absolutely no desire to stop pounding inside of me...He just kept fucking...kept fucking...and i kept coming...over and over again...and my breathing was intense, and I had a pillow over my face and my hand pressed hard into the pillow and the tears started to flow...and the next memory is of him behind me--still standing, me on the edge of the bed...and his nails are lightly grazing over my skin, over my back, my hips, my ass, my thighs...and then one hand is on my shoulder and the other hand is grabbing a handful of my hair and I'm thinking that there is absolutely no way in hell that I can come anymore.

I just took him back into the place that brings me the most pleasure...and he gave me just that...and finally, when he was able to reach his climax, I was satisfied. I had been given the ultimate pleasure and the favor had been returned.

We had the most amazing sex Thursday night, and I was damn near in tears when he told me the next day that he went easy on me and could be more aggressive. Friday afternoon he leads me into my own bedroom and while I was comfortably on my stomach, he slid me down to the end of my bed, and kissed my back, my ass, my thighs, and before i knew it, he'd taken off my panties, lifted my backside in the air and was eating everything from behind...And as I bit down on my pillow and dug my nails into the mattress, and thought I couldn't take anymore tongue, he stopped. I was just about to turn around and try to take him in my mouth and he stopped me dead in my tracks--the dick was back, inside of me...I didn't even have a chance to move from the position he slid me into. He literally fucked me silly. I was all out of fluids, all out of breath, my throat was dry, my voice was hoarse.

He had free reign of all the territories of my body. For the time, it was his...His hands were everywhere, his mouth was everywhere, and I had him right where I wanted him. This go around I was more vocal...I moaned when he stroked, I screamed when I was about to come, I asked him to fuck me harder when I knew I was about to have the most intense orgasm of the midday...

I was amazed at his stamina...It seemed like he could work hard at dicking me down, come and then reload in minutes...over and over, all day...And after what seemed like an endless sexcapade, I actually broke down and told him that I couldn't take anymore. He laughed at me. I decided that this was the time to take matters into my own hands and show him what this pussy could really do..within a few minutes, he became vocal...He made the kind of noise that drives me wild...And while I thought I couldn't take anymore and that I wouldn't come anymore, I did...One last time...I came...And so did he...

0 comments: